Thursday, April 13, 2006

Salutation

Another blog of mine that has been abandon for sometimes. I made this blog apparently 2 years ago on Wednesday, 30 September 2004 (well, at least that was my first post). Today, I am coming back to reborn this blog with a new character that suit me best. This blog will contain everything that I like the most (of course other than poems! :) ), everything new to me, everything that attract me and everything that complete me.

As I am an auditor, you will find lots and lots of posts about my 'interesting' work at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), accounting, audit, economics, finance, general analysis as well as religic stuff i.e. Islam.

Now about the language! It will be bilingual in Indonesia and English.

Why "Drizzle - The Scotch Mist"?
Because I love the smell of drizzle and rain. Somehow, it calm me down!!! And somehow, one miserable day in London attract me most. Wait for me, London!!! :)

Last but not least, as merely human being, I make some mistakes thus I welcome every comments and critiques. Please don't hesitate to email me (or just jot down in the comment's box) for your input to me and my blog...

Welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home